Wednesday 28 April 2010

In response to a response: Tattoos

The follwing post is a response to this response on tattoos.

"My first one was about rebellion. I was 16 and wasn't allowed one. So I got a small daisy on my back, which I hate now and am having covered next month."

Rebellion is definitely one bad reason for getting a tattoo done. People like to do things they aren't allowed to do. These tattoos are often regretted later and removed.

"I have a few tattoos and they all have meanings to me."

Even though I don't think I could get a tattoo, if I was to get one, it would have to have a personal meaning. This, I believe is a good reason to get a tattoo. Some get a tattoo to get closure on the death of a loved one. There are symbols for personal experiences, birthday tattoos, anniversaries and all sorts. A constant visual image of something very important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment