Tuesday 4 May 2010

Response to Herjit's post on Animal Cruelty

"It really saddens me to hear a story on animal cruelty, I find it very repulsive."

"I believe that people will back me up on this and agree that it is disgusting and inhumane"

I certainly agree. I love animals, and why on earth would anyone want to hurt these lovely creatures?

My sister once told me that one evil neighbour of hers picked her cat up and threw it on a bonfire. How would they like it if she did it to them?

One of the most abused domestic animals has got to be dogs. Who would want to harm such a playful, loyal animal. I know some dogs can be quite vicious, but there is no need to kick, cut or burn them because of it.

Many people buy a dog and then get bored of it. Or it is misbehaved. Why can't they simply give it back, or find an animal shelter? It really is beyond me..

No comments:

Post a Comment